"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bad Doctor, Bad Mommy

We took Nora to see Dr. Dan today, which is apparently more exciting than Christmas. Even getting her second Hepatitis A couldn't keep her down for long.
I did manage to feel completely incompetent when I took down Nora's diaper and she had a raging yeast infection that I didn't even know was there. I had been treating a ringworm on her thigh for the last few days, but no yeast.
Oh, well. Such is life, right? I know you don't care about my Mommyangst.
Here's what we all really want to hear: 30 pounds (75%ile), 34.25 inches (50%ile) which is how she has charted all the way along. She's growing and developing normally. Nay, exquisitely.

No comments: