"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Monday, August 10, 2009

A New Favorite Activity

This is at Bagley Park, about a block away from Nora's school, on the campus of University of Minnesota Duluth. I rode my bike to school this afternoon and picked Nora up, thereby discovering that my cardiovascular health is somewhat subpar. Either that or Nora has been eating cement sandwiches.
This weekend, Nora also caught her first fish (a bass) and immediately asked, "Can I touch it?" I was proud.
This evening, during dinner, she looked over at the dog and said, "Suma lick her butt. Is she hungry, Mommy?" I was less proud of that one.

1 comment:

MJT said...

Makes you wonder what goes on in that cute little head! Can't wait to have a face to face conversation with her.