"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why I prefer to be behind the camera

A couple of weeks ago, Eric and I returned to Pennsylvania for a friend's wedding (Hi, Heidi!). It was a gorgeous, moving ceremony at a beautiful location. Afterwards, Eric and I had another friend (Hi, Carl!) take some pictures of us. I know, it's scandalous to use this venue to remind our friends and family (Hi, Mom!) what we look like. Still, it's good to know that my image does record on film.
Then, Eric decided to take some pictures of me, as there is a distinct lack of those. For good reason, it turns out. Even the birds object to me being photographed. This is me realizing exactly how they objected.
So, you sat through that. I'll throw you a bone. Here's a shot of Nora relaxing in the Duluth sun in July. That's right, July.

1 comment:

mjt said...

Thanks for posting, Kat. It IS good to see you!