"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Sunday, April 1, 2012

We're here!

Jeez. I've been derelict. I swear that it's not for lack of love for these little munchkins. It's more the desire to spend my time with them when I have it. And otherwise, spending it on illnesses, dead chickens, work stress and taxes.
I'll be back, someday. I swear I will.
In the meantime, allow me to document the current state of my children.
Nora, age 5, in Key West (looking older every day):
Ellie, age 7 months, in her laundry basket (looking sillier every day):

1 comment:

Dan and Mary Jo said...

That is a great picture of Nora. She looks very mature. Guess she is for her age. Ellie looks like Ellie which is a good thing. Very enthusiastic and like she is really really enjoying it all.