"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Saturday, May 31, 2008

Valupak...Bill...Junk...Junk...Oh, my God!


For those of you who think that you get a lot of weird junk mail...

This arrived on our doorstep unsolicited with a pack of pamphlets. I guess that's the hazard of being married to a urologist, but still....


Let's address the obvious questions one at a time:

1. Yup, it is.

2. I'm sure someone out there would carry this on their keyring.

3. I can't answer why he's wearing a jacket, but I think that the heart-shaped lily is to make him look like a sensitive, romantic guy. And not at all creepy.
ADDENDUM: Eric got home from the hospital just now and I showed him Mr. Sta-Man. He was immediately tickled and put it on his keychain. [sigh] I guess they know their audience after all.

3 comments:

MJT said...

OMG! You win....that is absolutely the farthest out there junk mail!

You must save this for "posterity."

MJT

MJT said...

I'll trade him a 6-pack of PBR and the Nov 1998 issue of Playboy for it - Dan

Rachel said...

LOL!! that made me laugh so hard! other than the blue eyes with no pupils, i think the creepiest thing about him is the arms. i mean, he has balls for legs--why does he need arms?