"So throw away those Lamentations,
We both know them all too well.
If there's a Book of Jubilations,
We'll have to write it for ourselves.."

-Josh Ritter




Monday, November 7, 2011

Big (Brother) Weekend

It was such an eventful weekend, I have to post twice. In addition to the cuteness, we had some pretty sweet awesomeness n the form of Uncle Jim. He flew out from Cazenovia, NY to visit us girls while Eric hunted.
We pizzaed, beered, aquariumed and generally had a pretty kickin' time. I feel like I have to mention that, because all the pictures are from my couch. Cute pictures, though.



3 comments:

Nana MJ said...

Thanks for sharing the good times! Everyone seems to have thoroughly enjoyed Uncle Jim's visit.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Glad that Jim was able to get out there. I can vouch that it is always great to vist the Lauer residence.

Jim J said...

It was a fantastic time!! Thanks for having me. I love nieces to pieces!